Choice Hotels Canada Celebrates Top Hoteliers
TORONTO (October 16, 2015) – Canada’s largest hotel franchisor, Choice Hotels Canada, is pleased to announce the national winners of the prestigious APEX Awards (Awards for Property Excellence). Presented at the company’s 7th annual Fall Conference, eight properties were celebrated for their stellar performance and ongoing commitment to quality and guest service.
The APEX Awards recognize top performing properties operating under the Choice family of brands. Day in and day out, these properties demonstrate superior service and high standards for guests across Canada.
“We’re proud to work with these hoteliers and celebrate their extraordinary success. These properties embody our brand values, making every guest feel welcome, wanted and respected,” says Brian Leon, managing director, Choice Hotels Canada. “Taking home a national honour is a direct result of hard work and a commitment to excellence.
The 2015 national winners include:
- Highest LTR: Quality Inn & Suites, Val d’Or, Quebec
- Most Improved LTR: Comfort Inn, Burlington, Ontario
- Most Improved Room Condition: Comfort Inn, Burlington, Ontario
- Greatest RevPAR Growth: Comfort Inn, Fort Erie, Ontario
- Best New Entry: Les Suites Victoria, an Ascend Hotel Collection, Gatineau, Quebec
- Rookie of the Year: Comfort Inn & Suites, Campbell River, British Columbia
- Highest Choice Privileges Elite Recognition: Comfort Hotel Bayer’s Lake, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Highest Choice Privileges Conversion Rate: Comfort Inn, Newmarket, Ontario
For more additional information or to make your reservation at any of these award-winning hotels, visit www.ChoiceHotels.ca